Meet The Danish Film Institute’s International Department in Aarhus.
DFI’s International Department invites the film industry of Jutland to a presentation and talk about the possibilities of international co-productions.
“Ser Du Månen Daniel” and “Mugge og Vejfesten, both produced with support from DFI.
On October 30th The Danish Film Institute’s International Department will be visiting Øst for Paradis, and we invite the Jutland film industry to join us and discuss how to:
- Launch your film at international A-film festivals
- Obtain international funding for your film
- Produce Danish minor co-productions with international features
- Develop strategies for international co-productions and participating in Creative Europe MEDIAs projects
- Strengthen you opportunities to attend international courses and workshops
Who You’ll Meet
Noemi Ferrer – Head of DFI International and DFI Producer for minor co-productions (features)
Signe Egemose Agger – Project coordinator, processing festival funding and minor co-productions
Christian Juhl Lemche – Festival consultant for feature films, contact to international festivals, EFP and Eurimages representative
Lizette Gram Mygind – Festival consultant for feature films, contact to international festivals, festivals strategy, planning of film-weeks and film promotion
- Øst for Paradis, Paradisgade 7-9, 8000 Aarhus C
The iconic Aarhus cinema was founded in 1978 for the primary reason to show the movies that didn’t find their way to the other cinemas in Aarhus. That’s still the case.